Monday, June 11, 2012

Tags! They're a HIT!

I love paper products. Almost like a sickness. I love to buy them and store them and then have to buy MORE paper products to ORGANIZE the paper products I haven't used yet. I think they mix something into the paper. Something addictive...like diet coke.

So, it just happens that I am LOVING these new tags.
I used these ones for organizing! One tag/bucket per child- these fit perfectly on my stairs. They will sit during the day as a catch-all for each child's things and then at the end of the day, they can take them up to their rooms to empty them.


With so many holidays, weddings and showers- I've been utilizing them as a way to keep everyone's cute-but-the-same-looking drinks safe from spit swapping.


I plan on putting a cute little "Thank you" of some sort for an upcoming wedding.


I'm thinking an advent calendar- different tags for different holidays, maybe?

Maybe make some cute bookmarks for my daughters reading group?

Maybe just put them in a cute bag and store them in a cute bin....

How about you...what would you do with them?

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo glad I am not the only one with a paper goods/organizing problem :) We should start a support group!

    ReplyDelete