Monday, August 13, 2012

What I will be doing....

I will be heading up a couple projects...and wanted to share my tutorials ahead...so maybe we can do them together!

The first is a bank system for my children. We will be re-starting our chore chart/monetary system again and I really like this option- this tutorial, from Bits of Everything shows you how to make the crate and EVERYTHING!

I have a cute cushion for a Turning This Into That project that I need to finish...which involves covering a cushion...or TWO.  I found a terrific tutorial with Out Like Bandits.


And then, like Funcycled, I will be repainting a hutch. {Mine's a little smaller, however.}


Busy week of projects and classroom-organizing! School is quickly approaching!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking to our site and liking the hutch. I can't wait to see how yours turns out! :)
    -Sarah
    www.funcycled.com

    ReplyDelete